NO OCTOBER 2014 EVENT!!!
New Location: Sandy Lake Amusement Park
Admission is $2.00 per person and parking is FREE!
The 11th Annual SANTA FE DAYS Celebration has moved to better accommodate our growing community and friends. We hope that this year you can join us at our new location Sandy Lake Amusement Park.
This family-friendly, non-profit Native American Indian arts and cultural event features
- over 70 American Indian Artists and Craftsman,
- Championship Plains Indian Dancers
- Aztec dancers
- Internationally recognized Southern Drum- Bear Claw Singers
- Children’s Arts and Crafts Booths
- Cultural Path featuring family friendly educational and experiential opportunities to learn about the diversity of Native American Indian culture.
Come and experience the sights, sounds and time honored traditions of the Native American Indian community. Jewelry, pottery, paintings, fetish carvings and other traditional artifacts and well as Indian Tacos and Fry bread will be available for purchase.
We are sad to share that Cpl. Chester Nez or Papa as his family called him, passed June, 2014. We hope you will take a few minutes to watch the images of our favorite special guest from our 9th and 10th annual events- 2012 and 2013.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Find us on Facebook at SANTA FE DAYS and like us or visit our Twitter account Santa_Fe_Days. There will be plenty of parking spaces. However, instead of driving, take the Dart Rail GREEN LINE to DOWNTOWN Carrollton, TX and car pool with your friends to Sandy Lake Amusement Park. For more information call 972-242-6453